I. What information we collect, how it is collected, and how it is used
Throughout the use of our websites, we may collect various pieces of identifiable information from you. This information may include, but is not limited to:
- Personally Identifiable Information, such as:
- Your Name
- Email address
- Phone number
- Browser Usage and Device Information, such as:
- Your IP Address or other unique identifiers for the device you are using to access the internet
- Information about your use of our website, including your browser type, operating system, how long you spend on a particular page of our site, among other sorts of information.
- This information will be collected from you throughout your use of our website. Personally Identifiable Information may be collected when you utilize our contact us feature, register for events, subscribe to services offered on our site, or are otherwise asked to provide us with this information. You are not required to provide us with this information when prompted, however, we cannot guarantee we will be able to complete your request should you decline to do so. We will utilize this information to respond to your request after you have contacted us, to provide you with information about an event you have registered for, to provide you with marketing materials you may be interested in, to provide you with customer service, to notify you of changes to this site, or potentially to request you respond to surveys or provide your opinion on our services, among other things.
Browser Usage and Device Information is collected when you come to our website or any of its pages. We utilize this to improve the quality and design of our website, to create new features and improve our site’s functionality and services by storing, tracking and analyzing preferences and trends. We also utilize this information to perform analytics, monitor usage and traffic levels, diagnose problems with our servers or site, and protect against security threats, among other technical reviews. In addition, this information may be utilized to improve your interaction with our site by remembering the information you have previously provided to us without having to re-input it or customizing the site with items you may prefer.
II. Who we share your information with
Upon occasion, we will share your information with third parties that perform services on our behalf, such as data processors, technical consultants, and programmers, among others, so that we may continue to improve our site and ensure we are offering you services you are most interested in. We may also share information with our affiliates or subsidiaries as required to manage our business and continue to provide you with services. Any third party that your information is shared with is required not to disclose your information and to take reasonable protections to secure any information we provide with them.
We do not and will not sell your information to third parties or otherwise sell or distribute your information for commercial marketing purposes.
We will disclose your information without notice if required to do so by law in the good faith belief that such disclosure is necessary in order to conform with an edict of law or legal process, protect or defend the rights of Company, its affiliates, or its subsidiaries, or in connection with an investigation.
Our website may occasionally use “cookies” to help personalize your experience on our website and to track statistical data regarding our website. A cookie is a small text file that is written to your hard disk by a web page that contains non-personally identifiable information about you. Under normal circumstances, cookies cannot transfer viruses or malware or run programs to your computer or device. Cookies are unique, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Cookies are primarily used to help you save time by identifying your computer when you revisit our website. The cookies allow the site to prefill information you may have provided on your previous visit and to provide you with a more personalized visit to our site by remembering any features you may have customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. If you wish to decline cookies, you may do so by turning them off in your browser. You do not need to accept cookies to utilize our site. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to fully utilize all features of our site.
The security of your information is very important to us. We will take reasonable security measures to safeguard information that is submitted to or collected by our website. Despite these security measures, there is no way to provide absolute security on the internet and therefore we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information you may provide to us.
This site is not directed at children under the age of 18 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected personal information about a child under the age of 18, we will immediately and permanently remove that information from our records.
VI. Other Sites
VII. Opt-out, Unsubscribe, or Modify Your Information
If you wish to opt-out, unsubscribe, modify your information, or request that your information be deleted please contact us using the information provided above.
IX. Contact Us